Louise is a Chartered Financial Planner who has been working in financial services since 1998 - she joined AVT in 2011. She began her career in South Africa before relocating to the UK in 2001. She has enjoyed providing holistic financial advice since 2006, helping clients to achieve their financial goals and aspirations.
“My decision to join AVT was an easy one. We believe in the core values of excellent customer service as well as high levels of technical advice. Having an active young son has challenged my multi-tasking skills and over recent years they have improved dramatically! A welcome benefit being I am still able to create time to get out in the wonderful local countryside regularly"
How I can help
- Holistic Financial Planning
- Wealth Management
- Pre & post Retirement Planning
- IHT, Trust and Estate Planning
- Care Fees and Income Planning for Elderly Clients
- Equity Release Specialist
My achievements and advanced qualifications
- Chartered Financial Planner
- APFS - Associate of the Personal Finance Society
- AF1 (Personal Tax & Trust Planning)
- AF5 (Financial Planning Process)
- H15 (Supervision & sales management)
- Regular presenter at AV Trinity Client Seminars