Julie has been a financial adviser since 1985 and joined AVT in 2012. Having worked for two of the UK’s largest assurance companies, Julie is highly experienced in providing technical pensions advice. Julie is one of the few advisers in the UK holding the Resolution Specialist IFA Accreditation. She leads our matrimonial team which assists clients, and their solicitors, with the financial aspects of divorce.
“It has been my privilege to help many people plan for some of life’s major, and sometimes most traumatic events. I firmly believe that the foundations of sustainable success are honesty, integrity and the maintenance of an excellent reputation. I have a particular interest in the areas of Family law and divorce finance. I am excited to be working with AV Trinity – a truly professional IFA firm. Outside of work, I enjoy socialising, walking, cooking and rock music"
How I can help –
- Defined benefit & money purchase pension schemes
- Pension transfer specialist
- Pre- & post-retirement planning
- Pension and finance issues arising from divorce
- Pre-settlement reporting on divorce
- Care fees planning
- Lifetime mortgage (Equity Release) specialist.
- Investment and personal protection solutions
My achievements and advanced qualifications
- Chartered Financial Planner
- Associate of the Personal Finance Society
- Member of Resolution – First for Family Law
- Resolution Accredited Specialist
- Expert panel member of the Pension Advisory Group
- Past President of the Life Assurance Association in Surrey.
- Retirement Planner of the Year 2018 – Women in Financial Advice awards
- AF3 (Pension planning)
- AF5 (Personal tax & trust planning)
- G10 (Tax & trusts)
- K10 (Retirement options)
- H15 (Supervision & sales management)
- Regular presenter at AV Trinity professional seminars
- Contributor to national press money pages