Frank is a Chartered Financial Planner with wide experience in financial services, providing regulated financial advice since 1998. He started his career working in banking before moving on to his preferred role, giving advice where he can build lasting client relationships and help people to meet their goals and aspirations. He joined the AVT team in 2015.
“I have built up considerable knowledge in the main areas of financial planning, and joining AV Trinity was very much influenced by my desire to progress from being a 'restricted' adviser to offering truly holistic and independent advice to clients. Since joining AVT I have already increased my professional standing having reached Chartered status and am working towards Fellowship. Away from the office I enjoy foreign travel, mountain biking and supporting my football team, Arsenal”.
How I can help
- Holistic financial planning
- Pre & post retirement planning
- Investments & wealth management
- Business financial planning
- Personal financial protection
My achievements and advanced qualifications
- Chartered Financial Planner
- Associate of the Personal Finance Society
- Pension transfer specialist
- AF2 (Business financial planning)
- AF3 (Pension planning)
- AF4 (Investment planning)
- AF5 (Financial planning process)