Bryn has worked in the financial services since 1998 and joined AVT in 2015. His previous roles within the retail banking sector, included mortgage advice and providing protection solutions to his clients. Bryn also worked for a general insurance broker and was a pan-European sales trader for a major investment bank. Bryn now manages the AVT Paraplanning Team.
“I am delighted and thrilled to have this opportunity to work for AVT and support the Directors and Advisers. I am building my knowledge whilst working for a truly Independent, award winning IFA. My primary aim is to provide a top-class professional service to our advisory team and to support them in their passion for giving truly independent advice to all clients. Away from work I am a Formula 1 and motor-sport fan and a supporter of Tottenham FC.”
How I can help
- I work closely with the Directors at AVT
- Manage and mentor the Paraplanning team
- Oversee client liaison with the Directors clients
Achievements and advanced qualifications
- Diploma in Financial Planning.
- Member of the Personal Finance Society.
- AF1 (Personal tax & trust planning)