AV Trinity is committed to a continuous improvement in environmental practice. It will promote environmental awareness amongst its staff and on its premises.
We try to
- Encouraging staff to use public transport, car-share, walk or cycle.
- Reduce paper consumption – i.e. through printing on both sides of the paper, and through using IT alternatives wherever possible working towards a paperless office environment..
- Use local suppliers to supply goods and services
- Reduce energy consumption – ensuring all electrical equipment is properly switched off at the end of the day, promote greater awareness amongst staff, unplugging chargers when not in use, speaking rather than e-mailing, sharing copies of documents.
- Reduce water use – we will make sure that none of our taps drip and that we have no leaks.
- Use “fair trade” coffee in our staff kitchen
- Encourage clients to accept regular statements, valuations and newsletters by email instead of by post
We will work to re-use
- Paper – encouraging staff to make full use of scrap paper
- Batteries – using rechargeable batteries wherever possible
- Plastic bags
We will work to recycle
- Paper, cardboard, glass, and plastic wherever possible by utilising recycling points in the office
We will continue to strive to improve not only in these areas but in any other way we can to reduce our impact on the environment.
Support for local business
Wherever possible, AV Trinity uses local suppliers and contractors, and will seek to ensure that products are locally sourced.
Support for the local community
AV Trinity is committed to the community it serves through:
- Offering an initial consultation at our cost
- Working with local care homes
- Providing access to a PAT (pets as therapy) dog to local care homes
- Helping to provide work experience placements wherever possible