Richard has over 25 years experience in financial services working for major UK life assurance companies. He joined AV Trinity in 2008 and his role is to create and develop strong relationships with a restricted number of legal and accountancy firms in the South East. He also works closely with the directors in building AV Trinity’s media profile.
Key areas –
- Point of contact for legal and accountancy contacts
- Providing technical updates to our Professional Partners
- Organiser of AVT’s Trustees Conference 2009, 2010 & 2011
- Organiser of AVT’s Pensions Conference 2010, 2011, 2012
- Contributor to Elderly Client Adviser Magazine 2010
- Student Member of Society of Trust & Estate Planners
Richard Says - ” Working with such a highly qualified and experienced team makes my work with our Professional Partners so much more rewarding. I have total confidence that clients referred to AV Trinity by an accountant or solicitor, will receive high quality advice …..with measurable results. Most of my leisure time is taken up by driving to and from my office in Tunbridge Wells from my home in West Sussex !!! . If I do ever find myself at a loose end, I have a large garden to look after and make an occasional visit to see Chelsea FC – and, I am a “pre Roman Abramovich” Blues supporter who was born just a few miles from Stamford Bridge – a local allegiance that most Southern Manchester Utd fans would struggle to understand!
Richard can be contacted here - email@example.com