AV Trinity takes great pride in its relationships with accountants, solicitors,private banks, care homes and other professionals. The bedrock of these relationships is a shared standard of professionalism and a 100% focus on the client’s needs and the enhancement of service standards.
We see our relationships with Professional Partners as a long term commitment, complementing the professional activities of our Partners with our delivery of specialist financial advice.
For some of our Professional Partners, we provide holistic client advice and for others we simply deliver expert services in areas such as, the division of assets (primarily pensions) in divorce, trust investment, Court of Protection investment and IHT & CGT mitigation strategies.
When AV Trinity and a Professional Partner work together -
- We promise that if a client is referred to us we will keep the Professional Partner fully involved in the relationship.
- We will always provide our Professional Partners with full details of our recommendations.
- We involve our Professional Partners in the regular client review process.
- We are happy to arrange initial client meetings here in Tunbridge Wells or at a mutually convenient location
- We will always respect and never compromise your relationship with the client
If you are a professional adviser and would like to know why AV Trinity is special, explore ways in which we can help to develop your new business potential and find out how we can work together in creating a superior service for your clients which will be mutually beneficial –
Please click here to contact Richard Randall, Business Development Manager or by telephone on 01892 612554